Application Architect CHC
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
– Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
– Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
– Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Application Architect provides subject matter expertise for assigned products and services across application design, delivery, quality assurance, and solutions. The Application Architect is a hands-on role, performing development and/or third party integration while being responsible for contributing to overall application architecture of the solution, helping and guiding developers solving complex technical problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Systems Engineering, related fields or four (4) years of related work experience may substitute for the bachelors degree
- Six years in Application Design, Development and/or Integration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Designing major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware and integration
- Providing technical leadership to the application developers
- Performing design and code reviews
- SQL Server T-SQL Development
- Application and Data Integration Analysis
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
- Strong hands-on development experience across cloud-based and on premise products.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted