UpMetrics is looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is passionate about helping youth and community organizations tell their stories with data.
- Contribute to overall design and architecture of the web and mobile applications.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle while also contributing feedback and ideas during product development.
- Deliver clean, well executed code.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Work with product designers to convert wireframes and designs into working products.
- Work with engineering and product team to increase velocity and improve our internal processes and procedures.
- You’re passionate about building great products that have an impact on the world.
- You're an accomplished engineer, experienced with VueJS, Nodejs, GraphQL, MongoDB.
- You love building highly functional, scalable, data-driven enterprise applications.
- You have deep knowledge and experience with complex data architecture and modeling.
- You appreciate the importance of good design and usability in a successful application.
- You're comfortable working within the Amazon ecosystem (EC2, RDS, and S3).
- You're self-motivated, enjoy autonomy, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You’re communicative and understand how your role impacts and intersects with the larger product and development teams.
- You have experience working as a member of a distributed engineering team.
- You’re comfortable working in a startup environment.
UpMetrics is an equal opportunity employer.Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted