As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will continue to develop the existing Open Source Contact Relationship Management System to optimize our fundraising.
Your new area of responsibility
- They continue to develop the existing system CiviCRM (civivcrm.org);
- The planning, development and testing of projects in this system involving all relevant areas of the organization are among your core tasks;
- They monitor the application strategy and develop improvements in deviation;
- For the implementation of fundraising projects in CiviCRM and the continuous improvement of already implemented solutions, you are the expert / expert;
- Bug fixing as well as unit testing and acceptance testing round off your area of responsibility.
- Good commenting and structured code is a prerequisite for successful work in software projects;
- As a developer you have corresponding project experience;
- They independently recognize problems and develop structured solutions;
- You are a team player and like working in a highly motivated, competent team
- Environmental protection and environmental policy are very important to you and you identify with the goals and values of Greenpeace.
We offer you
- an exciting challenge in a highly motivated team that works with passion and professionalism for our environment;
- Access to the open source community of a CRM used by more than 10,000 organizations worldwide;
- a minimum monthly salary of € 2. 430 gross based on 40 hours per week. The actual salary depends on qualification and experience and depends on the company salary scheme;
- a flexible working-time model that makes work-life balance possible;
- and a comprehensive range of further education as well as comprehensive care on a professional and private level through external support and coaching opportunities.
If you address this challenge, we look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. And let us know why you are the right person for this task.
Apply online at the latest by May 26, 2019.
Greenpeace CEE is an employer for which equal opportunity is a concern. This position is ideal for a person with disabilities.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted