The Mathspace Design team crafts delightful experiences for thousands of Maths students worldwide. We are a friendly, collaborative bunch, guided by design thinking and a lean product mindset.
Combining aesthetics, empathy, data, and ui design, we solve fundamental problems that help thousands of students around the world to learn and love mathematics more everyday.
We have a bunch of exciting projects in the pipeline, and we are seeking a driven Product Designer to lead the design direction for these projects.
Your role will be instrumental in giving Mathspace a unique voice and guiding the development of the product. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a young company that is creating large-scale solutions for teaching and learning Maths.
You’ll be able to use your full range of skills from ui, ux, and visual design to build the most delightful experiences.
- 5 years of experience
- You love making things beautiful – you understand colour composition, space and can balance creativity and consistency.
- Strong experience of designing for web and mobile application.
- You are able to use design thinking to implement empathy in your design.
- Experience in conducting product discovery research and contextual user study.
- You're able to give feedback to developers, designers and everyone in the product team to raise the bar for our product quality.
- You have some experience working with a design system.
- You are a team player and can collaborate with other designers, developers, content authors, and marketers to raise the bar for our product quality.
- Motion design skill is a plus.
- The opportunity to use technology and design to transform Mathematics education.
- Great team - no politics, no egos
- Commitment to work-life balance and flexibility
- Remote working 10 days per year - from home, as part of a holiday, or from where ever you want
- Company supplied MacBook Pro or bring your own tech and get $1500 tech resource fee
- We partner with pledge1percent.org to donate 1% of time, product and profit to help nonprofits in our community. Each employee has 2.5 days to volunteer with the charity of their choice
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted