We are seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer with enterprise SaaS experience to help us bring our platform to the next level.
Across our company, we are looking for smart, passionate team players who 'get things done' and who are as eager to share their knowledge as they are to expand it.
T-REX revolutionizes the investment lifecycle through increased transparency, enhanced analytical capability, and streamlined collaboration. We combine SaaS technology, big data, and asset class expertise to empower responsible decision-making across complex financial markets. T-REX’s managed data service and software platform bridge the gap between asset originators and investors, eliminating manual processes and automating workflow.
Join T-REX as we help unlock liquidity across the financial markets responsibly and sustainably with the transformative power of fintech. We are looking for new team members who share our passion for innovation and our entrepreneurial, collaborative, and results-driven approach.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Involve in design and architecture of main features, mentoring and leading junior developers
- Design solutions to complex requirements while considering both short and long term goals
- Actively participate in the development process through sprint planning, daily scrums, technical design and code reviews
- Collaborate with our New-York based product and sales team made of Wall-Street investment banks, rating agencies and Bloomberg veterans
- Leverage your experience and skills to help the team, its members and our products become better
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience developing B2B or Enterprise web applications in at least one of the following languages: Python, C#, Java, C++, Ruby or NodeJS
- Experienced in both front-end and back-end development
- Ability to take complete ownership of tasks, from conception and architecture right down to implementation
- Education: A degree in Computer Sciences or a related field
- Good communicator and a team player
- Fluent English
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Elasticsearch search engine
- Experience with Python/Django development
- Knowledge or interest in financial concepts
What you can expect working at T-REX:
- Impact: work on T-REX’s core business - our risk-analytics platform, in an intimate, young company where you will be deeply immersed in technology, renewables and finance
- Professional development: Join the core team of a young company with ample growth opportunities
- Exposure: a career at a dynamic financial technology company
- Challenge: build an inter-disciplinary SaaS platform which combines deep knowledge from both the financial and renewables industries
- Fun: forge relationships through social activities, company happy hours, off-sites and more
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted