Slow, unfair, useless... Insurance as we know is broken. So we decided to re-build from scratch. To turns a necessary evil into a social good : simple, transparent and who protect you.
Luko is France #1 NeoInsurance and Europe fastest growing insurtech. We believe that insurance is usefull to allow us leave in peace of mind. But obscure Terms&Condition, gibberish and 6 months long claim process can no longer be. We believe that homes should not be just insured, they should be protected. To do so, we constantly innovate to create the best insurance experience and use latest AI technology to prevent accident and solves them as fast as possible.
Luko is building a unique team of ambitious and self-driven talents willing to have an impact to reinvent an entire industry.
This internship is unique in terms of ownership and learning curve. You join the AI team (led by Benoit X 2011) who designs and develop the backbone of Luko artificial Intelligence capabilities.
You'll understand the state-of-the-art in NILM, deep learning, pattern recognition, time series...
Design and test and implement new machine learning and deep learning algorithms to improve our pattern detection and alert features.
Choose and use the best tech for the job. We currently use : Python, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, on AWS.
- LSTM, Deep-Learning
- Unsupervised algorithme
- TimeData serie
- Signal processing algorithm
- Server & DB adminstration
Step by step you will lead your own topics and your work will directly impact the end consumer experience. We ship every week, and work with constent user feedback. We use our community tp label and validate our model.
Not enough ? Based on your skills and interests, you will participate or take the lead on other projects : back-end, mobile app development, admin sys… In a nutshell : learn and be challenged in startup environment where your idea will be heard and you work impactful.
We're looking for outstanding Engineering Interns who combine superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers. We want people who innovate, love solving hard problems, and never take “no” for an answer.
- You like math, modelization and Artificial Intelligence (from machine learning to deep-learning)
- You’re willing to get involved in a team with big ambition : build a real product, iterate fast and have fun.
- You are a fast learner, curious and analytical.
- Python developer, you manage : > The fundamentals of AI and Machine Learning > Principles of Signal Processing, Time Serie analysis > FFT, PCA and statistical data analysis tools.
- Bonus if your know what NILM / NIALM mean.
- Legally able to work in France/relocate in Paris
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted