Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
As a senior software engineer working at 98point6 you will get firsthand experience with technologies such as semantic databases, machine learning, and natural language processing; and you will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about both our social and technical missions.
- Understanding of system design, distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, continuous integration and DevOps
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable systems
- Experience with building and maintaining API's
- Knowledge and prior use of AWS services
- Past experience in at least one of the following areas – machine learning, semantic technologies, or natural language processing
- 5+ years experience designing and coding in Java, C++, C#, Ruby, or Python for production commercial services that operate on the public internet
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Ability to think big and help innovate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted