LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that is using data and technology to build the largest community around youth and local sports. We count professional leagues, teams, and athletes as investors and partners, and reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform.
Our sports management platform powers youth and recreational sports organizations across the country, making sports seamless — in everything from registration to payments to communications. More than software solutions, we’re creating community, serving as a thought-leader and bringing insights on such important topics as encouraging girls in sports, injury prevention for youth players, and how technology will affect the future of sports.
Our users are small-and-medium business and non-profit owners who care deeply about improving their communities through sports. We develop software that makes running their businesses easier and allows them to focus on what they’re most passionate about.
About the role:
To support our quickly growing team, we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Product Engineering group to help build the features that power our sports management platform.
- You’ll lead large, technical projects – directing and coordinating the work of other engineers when necessary
- You’ll plan, execute, and evangelize software architecture improvements that support key business and technical goals
- You’ll share your experience and knowledge by mentoring other engineers
- You’ll partner with product, design, and other business stakeholders to design and implement impactful product features to make the lives of our users easier
- You’ll advocate for new technologies and practices to improve our platform and supercharge the development process
- Struts 2 & Spring MVC
- You’re excited about building great software
- You’re curious and passionate
- You thrive in a collaborative environment
- You write clean, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- You’re smart, humble, and enjoy learning as much as teaching
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Computer, Cell Phone, and Gym subsidies
- Culture and work environment that emphasizes teamwork, passion, learning, and fun
- Social impact opportunities through our FundPlay initiative that includes events, volunteering, and grant-making
LeagueApps is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted